Tuesday 9 June 2009

Touch Too Much

I just got one of the old iPod touches off a mate and i wanted to make a new post using it. Unfortunately the internet on iPod's is weird and i could type anything so I've had to do it on my laptop and dedicate it to my iPod.. Never the less.. I've got some songs to share with you..

First up, I called this post 'Touch Too Much' which is the title of a hot chip song which Fake Blood did a remix of a while back. I thought it'd probably be appropriate if i posted that song.

Hot Chip - Touch Too Much (Fake Blood Remix)

Originally i had a couple of songs, which I've been listening to a lot recently, that i was going to post on here. They're both really different from artists previously posted on this site but i love them both..

Esser - Work It Out (Jaymo Remix)

The Temper Trap - Science of Fear (Herve Dub Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment