Sunday 14 June 2009

Photobucket

Last night we went down to Filth at Mint Club in Leeds. It was absolutely insane. The lineup was Trevor Loveys, Mightyfools and the usual Filth residents.
Trevor Loveys was the first headliner to come on and he played a really good set. The song that I enjoyed the most was his remix of They Live by Evil Nine.

Evil Nine - They Live (Trevor Loveys Remix)

He then played one of my favorite songs at the moment which is Pon De Floor by Major Laser (Diplo and Switch). The crowd went mental for this song and at this time there was a really good atmosphere going in the club.

Major Laser - Pon De Floor

The part of Mightyfools i remember most and was probably my favorite part of the night is when they dropped the Caspa Remix of Wheres My Money by TC and one of the guys from Mightyfools crowdsurfed and everyone really loved it.

TC - Wheres My Money (Caspa Remix)

It was an awesome night and I advise everyone who hasn't been to Filth yet to go at some point because it is one of the best if not the best night in Leeds at the moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment