Monday 25 January 2010

It's a big one....

godzilla_king_kong_small

Here's a mighty load for you to fill your ears with. Unfortunately for you its not all 320 but if your that upset about it, get rid of your vagina and go buy it.

These are my selection of my favorite songs at the moment so enjoy....

First ones a remix from The Killabits, nice and gritty


A nice Switch remix of a Major Lazer song featuring M.I.A


Now here's a remix by Lee Mortimer who's starting to sound a little like Jack Beats in this BassMonkeys remix


Nice Track here from Designer Drugs


Here's a Diplo remix of Drop The limes 'Devils Eyes'


Awesome track here from alex metric! Different to his usual stuff I must say but its a foot in the right direction if you ask me.


Here's a Speaker Junk remix of a Bassnectar song that featured in one of Foamo's mixes last year.


Awesome song that I can't get off repeat.


This next one is probably one of my favorite songs in the last few months! Everything that South Rakkas seem to be producing recently is really good, you need to get on tha Crew!


Wicked Joker remix right here, I was reserved in my judgment towards it seeing as i love the original so much but this is without a doubt up to standards!


And last but not least, something different for you. I'll let the song do the talking.



As you can see we're more than back from the 'blip'.

Keep an eye out for some exclusive stuff coming up in the next week or so.....




0 comments:

Post a Comment