Monday 23 November 2009

Why are pirates pirates? Because they ARGHHHH


I've not heard anything from Pirate Soundsystem for a while. Maybe it's because i haven't looked for it, or because I'm more into dubstep than fidget/electro nowadays.. I don't know.. Just found this in my iTunes though. And i like it.. Pretty monotonous bassline but good. I have nothing more to say.. Just listen.

Pirate Soundsystem - Get Your Heads Out


There's been a particular lack of posts recently, not been one for over a week now. I can only appologise.. I don't know what everyone's been doing but they seem to all be too busy to post..! I think there's been a lack of postable stuff to be honest.. We'll get more out to you soon.
For now, here's a bouns for sticking with us through the drought!

Kid Sister Ft. Estelle - Steppin (Rusko Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment