Thursday 26 November 2009

is this a wordsearch?



I honestly don't think I've been this excited about posting a song in the entire history of FTD. DZ's paired up with a little known dubstep producer, NTRLD (Brapdem Recordings/Double Drop Records) from San Francisco, for this one. A load of DZ shit's hit the fan recently but this is the only one you really NEED. It's bass like this that keeps me makes me forget other music genres exist. Credit to Major Lazer for the original too, get that entire album, you've probs been told enough times but it's something special. I've thrown in another dubstep take on In For the Kill. Yeah I know that song's 'so last year', but they were giving away for free on their Facebook page and it's a pretty solid effort, even if it is the same style as Skream's. Tek-Step have released on Double Drop Records too.

Major Lazer - Keep It Goin Louder (DZ vs. NTRLD Remix)
La Roux - In For The Kill (Tek-Step Remix)

Get more DZ for your money here. And live Major Lazer here if your about Leeds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment