Thursday 29 October 2009

Sorry..!

Okay, so I finally got my mix sorted and finished yesterday evening. And i promised I'd have it posted. Only, there were some complications.. Well, one complication.. Apparently I have too much shit on my hard-drive and there was only 470MB free or something.. Anyway, After much time spent going through my old applications and music I've finally managed to free up just enough space to export my mix. Which will be with you a bit later on. I assure you, it's worth the wait!
For now, I'm letting you in on something big! I've not heard of Zeds Dead before but i got a few of their songs the other night from various sources and I'm very impressed! Here's a song to keep you going till my mix gets here:

French Soler - LA Love (Zeds Dead Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment