Wednesday 28 October 2009

Excision

I've been looking for an excuse to use this picture for ages. Chris set it as my desktop a while ago and i just never took it off. It's still on now.. (You'll understand the relevance soon)
Excision is fast becoming one of my favorite producers. If you hadn't noticed already, I love pretty much anything that's got a ridiculous bassline. And Excision gives us just that. I think I've put one of his songs in a post before (Calypso?) but never really said anymore of it.. I heard some more stuff by him recently and fuck me.. It's heavy!
I've put them in my mix (which will be on here later tonight, stay peeled!) but i thought i'd let you a head start.

So, the reason i was allowed to use the Alien vs. Predator picture..
Excision has teamed up with Endophyte (who i checked out on myspace and, to be honest, wasn't too impressed with!) and produced this:

Excision & Endophyte - Aliens

This one's a remix of UltraBlack's 'Bear Trap' which, admittedly, i haven't heard the original of, but i'd advise against listening to this through laptop speakers - the bass is inaudible.

UltraBlack - Bear Trap (Excision Remix)

Don't forget to check back later for the mix I've made! It's taken me ages. It'll be well worth it!

1 comments:

Thomassss said...

I just creamed and caked my pants at the same time.

Post a Comment