Tuesday 1 September 2009

RIVERSIDE MOTHERFUCKER


I'm sure you'll have heard of Poo Girl if you were at Leeds Fest, if not i don't have a clue where you were!? Or what you were on? I was in yellow but unfortunately missed it, i just caught a glimpse of the fire truck on it's way. I've heard it was pretty exciting stuff though! Apparently she went to hospital, got cleaned up then came back!
Anyway, Friday night me Chris and Ollie did an hour set at the campsite DJ, a lot of the stuff from Follow The Dark was played and went down a fucking treat! We were pretty much the only DJs that played dubstep which was a bit disappointing but pretty cool too to see the crowd reacted to it how they did.
The song i'm posting isn't actually dubstep though, for once.
I heard this song at the campsite DJ tent and loved it. I've never heard it before, or the artist. Good song though! Definitely worth the download!

Riverside - Sidney Samson

(Not great quality, sorry!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment