Saturday 5 September 2009

How I fucked off all my friends

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So, as usual I haven't posted anything on here for a while as I've been busy travelling and enjoying the festival season. However, this doesn't mean that I haven't had anything to post and there's a lot of new music that I want to put on here so in return for not posting for a while I've put together a few songs from artists who I've really been into over the past few weeks. If you've enjoyed everything put on the blog so far, your probably not going to enjoy this post. If your looking for the usual standard bass heavy danceables then you'll have to wait and I assure you I will provide you with some disgusting drops next time I post but for now I wanted to show you something a little bit different.

I've archived these using WinRar so if you haven't got it you will need to download it here. It's probably worth downloading because anytime I upload more than a few songs I tend to use WinRar.

Weekend Mix

Tracklisting

Clark - Growls Garden
Joker - Digidesign
Moderat - Rusty Nails
Zomby - Helter Skelter
Prefuse 73 - Plastic (feat. Diverse)
Kode9 & The Space Ape - Backward
Modeselektor - Hyper Hyper (feat. Otto Von Schirach)
Dj/Rupture - Gave You All My Love
Boards Of Canada - 1969
Pictureplane - Goth Star

0 comments:

Post a Comment