Thursday 6 August 2009

THIS JUST IN


Most, if not all of you, will have heard of The Loose Cannons. They're pretty big. They're DJs, producers, song writers, and play all kinds of instruments in they're band. Whatever they're doing, they're always known as Kaiser Saucy & Lord Fader, AKA; The Loose Cannons. I went to see them at a Filth, Mint Club in Leeds one night about a year ago and they pretty much inspired me to start DJing. If you ever get the chance to see them, I'm asking you to go. They're amazing on stage and pretty cool off if you get a chance to talk to them.
Back to the big news anyway. You may already know that The Loose Cannons don't have a great deal of songs. They have a few but not loads. Everytime i hear of one of their songs I'm always excited to listen to it. As you can imagine when a guy added me on Facebook asking me to post some of The Loose Cannons' brand spankers (coming out on Government Records) i couldn't say no.. In true Loose Cannons style they're still fidgety, bouncy songs and really quite catchy. I strongly recommend you download them.

Mystikal - Shake Ya Ass (Loose Cannons' Booty Re-Slap)
Boy 8-Bit - Wolfen (Loose Cannons' Howl At The Moon Mix)

Bonus:
The guy who sent me the songs also sent me another song (I think it's his own work, i didn't quite understand). It's really not bad either, worth a listen:

Cheeks - S'tisfaction (Trashcan DJs Mix) UNMASTERED

Have Fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment