Wednesday 19 August 2009

Pure Filth.


I've not posted for a while, although I have been hearing some seriously good songs recently! Me and Chris have been at a mate's free house last week and done nothing but play Xbox and get high.

As you may have noticed, we here at followthedark really enjoy music that speakers hate! Which is exactly what the next two songs i have for you are. They're going to make your speakers cry but I'm hoping you'll love them. I can't stop listening to them (Except the speakers on my laptop don't work and i don't know why.. :/ ).
This first one has some seriously filthy bass lines in it accompanied by a lovely ladies voice. You'll see what i mean when you download it.. Also a coming together of Caspa and Rusko again, which can never be a bad thing!

Caspa & Rusko - Power Shower

The second song actually sounds quite similar to Power Shower; strong dubstep beat, riddiculously dirty basslines. I've not heard much Dub Crookz stuff but they've really turned my head with this. Be on the look out for more from them!

Dub Crookz - Horn Peddla

Peace.x

0 comments:

Post a Comment