Sunday 19 July 2009

Major Harris Tells Jokes to The Streets



Been on holiday for the past week so I'm a feeling a bit of music catch-up is in order. Since I've come back I've been rinsing the (radio ripped) Nero mix of the new Streets song, In The Middle, better than Blinded By The Lights and I can't wait to get my hands on a decent version of it. The new Fake Blood mix of Calvin Harris ain't too bad either, typical FB reverberating bassline but more subtle than tracks of old. Nice to see the return of the chopped up vocals to make Harris force out: "lick the Fake Blood from your finger".

Here's some of the stuff I've been bouncing/skanking/chilling to since I got back.

Calvin Harris - Ready for the Weekend (Fake Blood Remix) [mp3]
Major Lazer - Cash Flow (Classixx Glass Bottom Dub) [mp3]
The Streets - In The Middle (Nero Remix - radio rip) [mp3]
Joker & Ginz - Purple City [mp3]

Got this mix from The Fat! Club late last week too - real bouncy bassline ravey dubby fun all the way through, and it kicks off with an absolute choon from the 90's. Lovin' it lovin' it lovin' it.......

Pirate Soundsystem - Z-Shed Mix [via The Fat! Club]

0 comments:

Post a Comment